While Apple blocks full anti-virus apps from its App Store, counting on its own technology and systems to protect its users (in a whitepaper [PDF], the company states, "Every iOS device combines software, … more »
Automated intrusion detection that can detect APTs in real time is Vectra Networks' focus.
Vendors and other third-party partners have caused some big data breaches. Here is how to keep it from happening to you.
Uday Veeramachaneni, co-founder and CEO of PatternEx, discusses how his security startup aims to solve a security staffing challenge.
February 03, 2016 | Open Source Security
January 26, 2016 | Open Source Security
December 29, 2015 | Open Source Security
February 11, 2016
February 10, 2016
February 08, 2016
January 19, 2016
January 12, 2016
January 11, 2016
January 26, 2016
December 29, 2015
December 23, 2015
- 4 Trends Drive FireEye Security Revenue Growth
- Over 113 Million Patient Records Were Breached in 2015
- Startup Spotlight: Vectra Networks' Threat Detection
- Vulnerabilities In Popular Software Surged by 60 Percent in 2015
- 5 Best Practices for Reducing Third-Party Security Risks
- TaxSlayer, Alibaba Accounts Exposed by Password Reuse
- What are the top Android security apps?
- What are the top Android security risks?
- What are today's top cyber threats?
- What's the most secure way to delete data?
- How does hard drive encryption work?
- Is old software inherently insecure?
- Are Macs immune to malware?
- How can BYOD risk be managed?
- Which web browser is the most secure?
- How do I protect my iOS device?
- What are the top iPhone security apps?
- How do I secure my wireless network?
- Are public Wi-Fi hotspots safe?