See our complete list of Top SSO Solutions
Read user reviews of OneLogin Unified Access Management
OneLogin Unified Access Management Platform is more than an SSO solution. With customers ranging from small businesses to large enterprises, it is a good fit for small to midsize enterprises needing a comprehensive access management platform.
OneLogin Unified Access Management Platform is a single sign-on (SSO) solution providing one-click access to all apps in the cloud and behind the firewall. The platform uses multi-factor authentication (MFA) to strengthen access control with cloud-based authentication solutions and prevent unauthorized users from accessing corporate data with passwords alone. It includes a catalog of over 5,000 pre-integrated applications.
OneLogin offers features such as network access centralized in the cloud directory and mobile identity management, which makes enterprise apps accessible with a single click on smartphones and tablets. It also uses adaptive authentication and machine learning to detect high-risk login attempts and trigger additional authentication factor requests – or reduce authentication requirements in trusted instances. New features include OneLogin Access, which allows companies to manage access for on-premises and cloud-based applications with a single Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS) solution.
Markets and Use Cases
OneLogin Unified Access Management Platform has core services such as SSO, MFA and user provisioning with flexible configuration that make it a fit for companies of any sizes. OneLogin has customers from less than 10 employees to over 100,000.
The primary use case for OneLogin’s solution is workforce to cloud-based applications (B2E), enabling companies to adopt, deploy, secure, and manage access to software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications for their workforce. A significant percentage of OneLogin’s customers leverage the platform for managing access for business partners such as agencies and suppliers (B2B use cases) as well as for customers and consumers (B2C use cases).
Qualifications and certifications include:
- SOC 2 Type 2 report
- SOC 1 Type 2 report
- ISO 27017:2015 standard
- ISO 27018:2014 standard
- ISO 27001:2013 standard
- SkyHigh Enterprise-Ready program
- CSA STAR program
- TRUSTe Certified Privacy program
- U.S. Privacy Shield Framework
- GDPR requirement compliance
- EU Model Contract Clauses compliance
- FFIEC / GLBA compliance
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework compliance
- G-Cloud framework
OneLogin offers Adaptive Authentication, its own risk engine powered by machine learning that embeds a risk score into identity events. OneLogin also offers Adaptive Authentication as step-up/step-down authentication based on that integrated risk score. It is available as an add-on to the core product.
Single sign-on is a core service of the OneLogin Unified Access Management Platform, which is a standalone access management solution.
Needed for connecting on-premises components to the OneLogin platform, specifically:
- On-premises corporate directories, such as Active Directory and LDAP directories (e.g. eDirectory)
- Legacy web applications, such as commercial apps (Oracle PeopleSoft, SAP Netweaver) as well as homegrown apps, for the purpose of securing access to them with SSO and MFA.
The OneLogin Unified Access Management Platform scales up to hundreds of thousands of users at its largest enterprise deployments. OneLogin’s Unified Access Management Platform manages and secures thousands of companies and millions of users around the globe.
- Starter: Single sign-on for all apps with standard support, minimum of 25 users, for $2/user/month
- Enterprise: Policy-driven security, MFA and end-to-end user management, minimum of 10 users, $4/user/month
- Unlimited: Total identity management for the complex enterprise, minimum of 5 users, $8/user/month
- Virtual LDAP: $2/user/month
- Adaptive Authentication: $3/user/month
- Desktop for Mac & Windows: $4/user/month