About eSecurity Planet
eSecurity Planet is the IT professional's top choice for Internet security news and analysis, technical tutorials, product reviews, and buying guides. Since 2002, eSecurity Planet has been helping IT leaders protect their networks and data by providing expert, actionable insight into the latest tools and techniques that safeguard the ever-changing threat landscape. Led by a seasoned editorial team, eSecurityPlanet allows readers to tap into an unmatched level of strategic and practical expertise.
Ann All is the Managing Editor of eSecurity Planet. She has 15 years of experience as a writer and editor covering the technology industry. Ann also serves as the editor of Enterprise Apps Today, and she was previously an associate editor for IT Business Edge and editor-in-chief of ATMmarketplace. To discuss editorial submissions, please contact Ann via email.
eSecurity Planet is published by QuinStreet, Inc., the leader in online vertical media and marketing. QuinStreet's eWEEK Network comprises some of the best-known and highly acclaimed websites in the technology publishing business — including Datamation, Small Business Computing, and ServerWatch. Led by Editor-in-Chief Paul Shread, our more than 200 journalists, analysts, and editors produce award-winning and actionable information around the clock and from around the world.
eSecurity Planet's contributors include:
- Sean Michael Kerner, Senior News Editor
- Jeff Goldman, Contributing Writer
- Paul Rubens, Contributing Writer
- Aaron Weiss, Contributing Writer
- Eric Geier, Contributing Writer
Information for Advertisers:
For information on how to partner with eSecurity Planet and the eWEEK Network to reach our highly qualified audience of technology product and service buyers, please access our media kit.
- What are the top Android security apps?
- What are the top Android security risks?
- What are today's top cyber threats?
- What's the most secure way to delete data?
- How does hard drive encryption work?
- Is old software inherently insecure?
- Are Macs immune to malware?
- How can BYOD risk be managed?
- Which web browser is the most secure?
- How do I protect my iOS device?
- What are the top iPhone security apps?
- How do I secure my wireless network?
- Are public Wi-Fi hotspots safe?