About eSecurity Planet
eSecurity Planet is the IT professional's top choice for Internet security news and analysis, technical tutorials, product reviews, and buying guides. Since 2002, eSecurity Planet has been helping IT leaders protect their networks and data by providing expert, actionable insight into the latest tools and techniques that safeguard the ever-changing threat landscape. Led by a seasoned editorial team, eSecurityPlanet allows readers to tap into an unmatched level of strategic and practical expertise.
eSecurity Planet is published by QuinStreet, Inc., the leader in online vertical media and marketing. QuinStreet's eWEEK Network comprises some of the best-known and highly acclaimed websites in the technology publishing business — including Datamation, Small Business Computing, and ServerWatch. Led by Editor-in-Chief Paul Shread, our more than 200 journalists, analysts, and editors produce award-winning and actionable information around the clock and from around the world.
eSecurity Planet's contributors include:
- Sean Michael Kerner, Senior News Editor
- Jeff Goldman, Contributing Writer
- Paul Rubens, Contributing Writer
- Aaron Weiss, Contributing Writer
- Eric Geier, Contributing Writer
Information for Advertisers:
For information on how to partner with eSecurity Planet and the eWEEK Network to reach our highly qualified audience of technology product and service buyers, please access our media kit.
- Cybersecurity Pros Brace for Non-Malware Attacks
- CASB 101: How Cloud Access Security Brokers Can Make Your Data More Secure
- Bay Dynamics Adds Value to Risk Fabric
- Cybercriminals See 95 Percent Profit from DDoS Attacks
- Patch Management: How to Update Software on Your Network Securely
- Sophos Intercept X Brings an End to Ransomware
- Massive Data Breach Exposes 4.8 Million Job Seekers' Personal Info
- Network Access Control: Restricting and Monitoring Access to Your Network and Data
- Apple Attributes Alleged iCloud Hack to Password Reuse
- GoDaddy Acquires WordPress Security Vendor Sucuri
- Security Flaws Found in LastPass Extensions for Chrome, Firefox
- Incident Response: How to Prepare for Attacks and Breaches
- What are the top Android security apps?
- What are the top Android security risks?
- What are today's top cyber threats?
- What's the most secure way to delete data?
- How does hard drive encryption work?
- Is old software inherently insecure?
- Are Macs immune to malware?
- How can BYOD risk be managed?
- Which web browser is the most secure?
- How do I protect my iOS device?
- What are the top iPhone security apps?
- How do I secure my wireless network?
- Are public Wi-Fi hotspots safe?