In the process that never seems to end, large groups of users attract malware.
Cyberciminals attack the microblogging network using an exploit involving users' status.
IP-based telephony faces a broad array of threats beyond eavesdropping. And enterprises and telcos may not be ready to deal with them, experts caution.
New social networking and information-sharing applications might be all the rage, but some point to possible dangers.
- What are the top Android security apps?
- What are the top Android security risks?
- What are today's top cyber threats?
- What's the most secure way to delete data?
- How does hard drive encryption work?
- Is old software inherently insecure?
- Are Macs immune to malware?
- How can BYOD risk be managed?
- Which web browser is the most secure?
- How do I protect my iOS device?
- What are the top iPhone security apps?
- How do I secure my wireless network?
- Are public Wi-Fi hotspots safe?