The two search rivals ask Google and others to join their commitment to develop global privacy principles.
The social-networking site's CAN-SPAM lawsuit puts Scott Richter back in the news.
It may not be getting into the security software biz, but AOL is getting a lot closer to it with an upcoming release.
Anti-Spyware activist Ben Edelman is leading the class-action effort.
- What are the top Android security apps?
- What are the top Android security risks?
- What are today's top cyber threats?
- What's the most secure way to delete data?
- How does hard drive encryption work?
- Is old software inherently insecure?
- Are Macs immune to malware?
- How can BYOD risk be managed?
- Which web browser is the most secure?
- How do I protect my iOS device?
- What are the top iPhone security apps?
- How do I secure my wireless network?
- Are public Wi-Fi hotspots safe?