A Gartner study takes issue with how vulnerabilities are discovered and disclosed.
The security products company is taking data back-up into the cloud as a first step of its software-as-a-service strategy.
Microsoft is issuing the patch in advance of its usual Patch Tuesday schedule to counter role-play game hackers.
The Business Software Alliance is taking its anti-piracy campaign on the road with suits around the world.
IBM and HP are launching disaster recovery services as the hurricane season kicks off.
The company says its acquisition is part of its three-part strategy and not a distraction from its commitment to Linux.
Big Blue's new worm-detection system is preparing to lure worms, internetnews.com has learned.
- What are the top Android security apps?
- What are the top Android security risks?
- What are today's top cyber threats?
- What's the most secure way to delete data?
- How does hard drive encryption work?
- Is old software inherently insecure?
- Are Macs immune to malware?
- How can BYOD risk be managed?
- Which web browser is the most secure?
- How do I protect my iOS device?
- What are the top iPhone security apps?
- How do I secure my wireless network?
- Are public Wi-Fi hotspots safe?