When IT administrators list potential security holes in their networks, they rarely, if ever, think to rank networked copiers as a problem. But analysts say they're holes that need to be buttoned up.
While millions of Jenny Craig customers are trying to get rid of unwanted pounds, the company's IT staff is trying to get rid of unwanted spam. Struggling with the job inhouse, they had to look outside the company for the help they needed.
- What are the top Android security apps?
- What are the top Android security risks?
- What are today's top cyber threats?
- What's the most secure way to delete data?
- How does hard drive encryption work?
- Is old software inherently insecure?
- Are Macs immune to malware?
- How can BYOD risk be managed?
- Which web browser is the most secure?
- How do I protect my iOS device?
- What are the top iPhone security apps?
- How do I secure my wireless network?
- Are public Wi-Fi hotspots safe?