eSecurityPlanet Columnist George Bakos says that in computing, as in life and love, being predictable can be a fatal flaw. Hackers and worm authors thrive on default settings. Bakos talks about how to get around that.
eSecurityPlanet's new columnist George Bakos talks about laptops -- mobile mine fields of any enterprise security plan. The best of us leave them unsecure or alone in a conference room. Bakos offers a few tricks for laptop information survival.
- What are the top Android security apps?
- What are the top Android security risks?
- What are today's top cyber threats?
- What's the most secure way to delete data?
- How does hard drive encryption work?
- Is old software inherently insecure?
- Are Macs immune to malware?
- How can BYOD risk be managed?
- Which web browser is the most secure?
- How do I protect my iOS device?
- What are the top iPhone security apps?
- How do I secure my wireless network?
- Are public Wi-Fi hotspots safe?