Identrus is making strides in its effort to establish a secure, online community of trust for the financial community. In recent weeks, the company has announced two programs to certify products and applications as compliant with the Identrus infrastructure. In addition, it announced three additional financial institutions have signed on to become members of the Identrus network, bringing the total number of members to 50. The new firms join some 100 vendors that have signed up to get their products and applications certified by Identrus.
RedCreek Communications has announced a new virtual private network (VPN) product that it says can help health care organizations comply with rigorous new privacy standards quickly and inexpensively.
Experts say RSA Security's acquisition of Securant Technologies provides RSA with an essential element in its security product lineup and should further the cause of integration for customers.
As companies increasingly pursue e-business strategies that call for linking distributed systems and applications, ensuring the security of the systems and the communications channel between them becomes a critical priority.
- What are the top Android security apps?
- What are the top Android security risks?
- What are today's top cyber threats?
- What's the most secure way to delete data?
- How does hard drive encryption work?
- Is old software inherently insecure?
- Are Macs immune to malware?
- How can BYOD risk be managed?
- Which web browser is the most secure?
- How do I protect my iOS device?
- What are the top iPhone security apps?
- How do I secure my wireless network?
- Are public Wi-Fi hotspots safe?