Given the financial implications a network attack can have, failing to defend against serious network attack becomes a failure of fiduciary responsibility. The CEO, as the chief trust officer, must therefore be actively involved in securing the company's network.
This article was excerpted from the Cutter Business Technology Council Opinion, Pandemic I: Malicious Disruption (the Halloween Scenario). For a complete copy of the piece, visit http://www.cutter.com/consortium/trends/offer.html.
- What are the top Android security apps?
- What are the top Android security risks?
- What are today's top cyber threats?
- What's the most secure way to delete data?
- How does hard drive encryption work?
- Is old software inherently insecure?
- Are Macs immune to malware?
- How can BYOD risk be managed?
- Which web browser is the most secure?
- How do I protect my iOS device?
- What are the top iPhone security apps?
- How do I secure my wireless network?
- Are public Wi-Fi hotspots safe?