It takes more than firewalls and intrusion detection systems to protect your Web-based applications.
You've installed a firewall to protect the corporate jewels inside your network. Likewise, you've got intrusion detection software so you can find out when someone is pounding on your servers, trying to get in. So you shouldn't have to worry about anyone being able to tamper with your Web applications, right?
- What are the top Android security apps?
- What are the top Android security risks?
- What are today's top cyber threats?
- What's the most secure way to delete data?
- How does hard drive encryption work?
- Is old software inherently insecure?
- Are Macs immune to malware?
- How can BYOD risk be managed?
- Which web browser is the most secure?
- How do I protect my iOS device?
- What are the top iPhone security apps?
- How do I secure my wireless network?
- Are public Wi-Fi hotspots safe?