More than 6 percent of e-commerce transactions were potentially fraudulent.
Consumers have become adept at sorting wanted e-mail from unwanted spam.
Companies hope to be better prepared for the next outage which most believe will happen within 12 months.
Here's a gift Mom isn't likely to receive on Mother's Day an inbox only filled with legitimate e-mail.
Spam attacks are up by nearly 4 percent in the last month, but the proportion of unsolicited adult-oriented e-mails remains unchanged.
- What are the top Android security apps?
- What are the top Android security risks?
- What are today's top cyber threats?
- What's the most secure way to delete data?
- How does hard drive encryption work?
- Is old software inherently insecure?
- Are Macs immune to malware?
- How can BYOD risk be managed?
- Which web browser is the most secure?
- How do I protect my iOS device?
- What are the top iPhone security apps?
- How do I secure my wireless network?
- Are public Wi-Fi hotspots safe?