Two Michigan men have been arrested and released on bond after the FBI picked them up for causing damage to a protected computer system -- all from a store parking lot.
WLAN security vendor AirDefense says monitoring at the DefCon convention revealed a new type of Denial-of-Service attack as well as possible firmware bugs that could leave NICs and access points vulnerable.
A roundup of announcements from a variety of vendors on products and services they hope will deliver a safer experience for WLAN administrators and users.
- What are the top Android security apps?
- What are the top Android security risks?
- What are today's top cyber threats?
- What's the most secure way to delete data?
- How does hard drive encryption work?
- Is old software inherently insecure?
- Are Macs immune to malware?
- How can BYOD risk be managed?
- Which web browser is the most secure?
- How do I protect my iOS device?
- What are the top iPhone security apps?
- How do I secure my wireless network?
- Are public Wi-Fi hotspots safe?