The software giant warns that a vulnerability in its FrontPage Extension Server could allow an attacker to crash your servers or run any code.
Slapper worm takes off, infecting systems in over 100 countries over the weekend.
Microsoft is looking to fix a long-standing 'bugging' vulnerability in Word, but if you're running Word 97, you may be out of luck.
Concerns about September 11th-themed worm fade on word that 'Chet' is a dud.
New vulnerability discovered in IE could allow attackers to compromise your computer through a Web site's frames.
A new vulnerability in the omnipresent PGP encryption software could allow hackers to take over your computer.
A newly discovered vulnerability in many versions of Microsoft OS could leave you vulnerable to DoS.
Six new flaws were discovered in Microsoft Internet Explorer that could leave your computer vulnerable.
The software giant releases SP2 to fix many flaws plaguing its latest version of the Office software suite.
Security experts discover new flaws in SQL Server, Exchange Server and Metadirectory Services.
Two weeks after a warning that a flaw on the popular Apache Web server application could leave servers vulnerable, security experts are trying to decode a worm exploiting the flaw.
- What are the top Android security apps?
- What are the top Android security risks?
- What are today's top cyber threats?
- What's the most secure way to delete data?
- How does hard drive encryption work?
- Is old software inherently insecure?
- Are Macs immune to malware?
- How can BYOD risk be managed?
- Which web browser is the most secure?
- How do I protect my iOS device?
- What are the top iPhone security apps?
- How do I secure my wireless network?
- Are public Wi-Fi hotspots safe?