Corporate IT managers, security experts and the FBI are teaming up with a novel proposal to notify each other when networks are attacked — without breaching confidentiality.
By combining the behavioral and computer sciences, a Washington-based startup believes it has created the ultimate anti-hacker system.
Whether it's a hacker on the outside, or the Bugbear virus inside, your network is constantly being probed for vulnerabilities. If there are holes in your security, you should find them -- before the bad guys do.
- What are the top Android security apps?
- What are the top Android security risks?
- What are today's top cyber threats?
- What's the most secure way to delete data?
- How does hard drive encryption work?
- Is old software inherently insecure?
- Are Macs immune to malware?
- How can BYOD risk be managed?
- Which web browser is the most secure?
- How do I protect my iOS device?
- What are the top iPhone security apps?
- How do I secure my wireless network?
- Are public Wi-Fi hotspots safe?