Backup Exec System Recovery 7.0 is designed to add support for virtual servers, enhance Microsoft Exchange capabilities, expand data-recovery options and centralize management.
The security vendor introduces a one-device approach to both Internet connectivity and security with the Safe@Office 500 and 500W (the W stands for wireless).
Despite increasing security threats and rising use among workers, only half of U.S. businesses have an IM policy in place, according to an Internet security company.
Do businesses really know who's using IM and P2P applications? Research suggests probably not. To help detect and block unauthorized activity, IMlogic today announced a free tool that shows what's happening behind the firewall.
As viruses, worms and other threats continue to abound, it seems there's a new patch released in the time it takes to say 'vulnerability.' To automate the patch management process, Symantec today announced a new version of ON iPatch.
The private-label ASP announced that it will add anti-spam and content-filtering services to its hosted Microsoft Exchange offering.
- What are the top Android security apps?
- What are the top Android security risks?
- What are today's top cyber threats?
- What's the most secure way to delete data?
- How does hard drive encryption work?
- Is old software inherently insecure?
- Are Macs immune to malware?
- How can BYOD risk be managed?
- Which web browser is the most secure?
- How do I protect my iOS device?
- What are the top iPhone security apps?
- How do I secure my wireless network?
- Are public Wi-Fi hotspots safe?