Another virus posing as a patch from Microsoft, which never issues security patches via e-mail, is actually a Trojan Horse, experts warn.
Internet Security Systems joins with PCCW to offer Managed Security Services.
EXCLUSIVE: A federal judge accepts a filmmaker's claims that Amazon.com and certain vendors infringed on his copyrights by selling pirated copies of the 1972 film documentary; but all parties are left wondering how to interpret to the ruling.
A worm that attacks the Microsoft SQL Server 2000-based web servers virtually halts traffic in some parts of the world. But security experts have known about it since July.
- What are the top Android security apps?
- What are the top Android security risks?
- What are today's top cyber threats?
- What's the most secure way to delete data?
- How does hard drive encryption work?
- Is old software inherently insecure?
- Are Macs immune to malware?
- How can BYOD risk be managed?
- Which web browser is the most secure?
- How do I protect my iOS device?
- What are the top iPhone security apps?
- How do I secure my wireless network?
- Are public Wi-Fi hotspots safe?