Perhaps the biggest mobile device management (MDM) trend to watch is its evolution to a more holistic approach some experts call enterprise mobility management.
Malware that uses a pop-up window to hijack a user's machine and asks them to take a survey could lead to more serious demands, says Malwarebytes' lead analyst.
Thanks to the BYOD phenomenon, Gartner expects 65 percent of enterprises to adopt a mobile device management (MDM) solution over the next five years.
- What are the top Android security apps?
- What are the top Android security risks?
- What are today's top cyber threats?
- What's the most secure way to delete data?
- How does hard drive encryption work?
- Is old software inherently insecure?
- Are Macs immune to malware?
- How can BYOD risk be managed?
- Which web browser is the most secure?
- How do I protect my iOS device?
- What are the top iPhone security apps?
- How do I secure my wireless network?
- Are public Wi-Fi hotspots safe?