Trojan.Peskyspy defeats Skype encryption by exploiting a Windows API. The vulnerability's level of danger is unclear.
It's a well known fact that employees can pose some of the most troublesome security challenges for companies.
A common ploy uses spam promising a good deal on an automobile.
Even more than the growing threat from malware-infested social media, e-mail security is causing big headaches at many businesses.
The level of contagion from a global cyber war could be impossible to control, experts say.
Security experts discuss how today's mobile usage and social networks pose a major challenge to IT security.
- What are the top Android security apps?
- What are the top Android security risks?
- What are today's top cyber threats?
- What's the most secure way to delete data?
- How does hard drive encryption work?
- Is old software inherently insecure?
- Are Macs immune to malware?
- How can BYOD risk be managed?
- Which web browser is the most secure?
- How do I protect my iOS device?
- What are the top iPhone security apps?
- How do I secure my wireless network?
- Are public Wi-Fi hotspots safe?