Web security vendor Trend Micro will acquire Third Brigade, which will further its move into cloud computing.
Aimed at protecting sensitive personal data, the regulations are not without their detractors.
Scammers are using public fear of the Swine flu to create Internet fraud.
The buzz at the big security confab is all about safeguarding corporate data and dealing with regulations.
Although there's been negligible activity since the January warning, Mac systems aren't safe.
Hackers get cannier while businesses fail to adhere to even the most basic security standards.
Financial hacking work is getting increasingly professional as organized criminal groups buy and sell information in underground online markets.
Tax season brings out the online data thieves like no other event.
Consumers need to take responsibility for their PC safety, explains Microsoft.
As the threat grows, so too does the budget -- massively so.
- What are the top Android security apps?
- What are the top Android security risks?
- What are today's top cyber threats?
- What's the most secure way to delete data?
- How does hard drive encryption work?
- Is old software inherently insecure?
- Are Macs immune to malware?
- How can BYOD risk be managed?
- Which web browser is the most secure?
- How do I protect my iOS device?
- What are the top iPhone security apps?
- How do I secure my wireless network?
- Are public Wi-Fi hotspots safe?