For secure, portable external storage needs, the Apricorn Aegis Padlock combines hardware encryption with a built-in numeric keypad and PIN that stop unauthorized data access.
Kaspersky Lab betas latest smartphone software to take aim at mobile malware and SMS/MMS spam.
Commercially available FlexiSPY is first app to let users secretly monitor calls and SMS messages on a smartphone, leading anti-virus firm to label it malicious code and take action.
- What are the top Android security apps?
- What are the top Android security risks?
- What are today's top cyber threats?
- What's the most secure way to delete data?
- How does hard drive encryption work?
- Is old software inherently insecure?
- Are Macs immune to malware?
- How can BYOD risk be managed?
- Which web browser is the most secure?
- How do I protect my iOS device?
- What are the top iPhone security apps?
- How do I secure my wireless network?
- Are public Wi-Fi hotspots safe?