UPDATED: Challenge/response technology gains more momentum, which may create headaches for marketers.
Microsoft discusses merging its Caller ID for E-Mail with the popular SPF proposal.
Workable or unworkable, the idea is certainly a hit with consumers.
Three trade organizations push for quick action on federal legislation.
UPDATE: Yahoo! gives paying e-mail customers more ways to battle spam.
Plaintiff invokes Washington's tough anti-spam law.
Folks on the front lines of the fight against spam urge legitimate marketers to distinguish themselves from the bad guys.
- What are the top Android security apps?
- What are the top Android security risks?
- What are today's top cyber threats?
- What's the most secure way to delete data?
- How does hard drive encryption work?
- Is old software inherently insecure?
- Are Macs immune to malware?
- How can BYOD risk be managed?
- Which web browser is the most secure?
- How do I protect my iOS device?
- What are the top iPhone security apps?
- How do I secure my wireless network?
- Are public Wi-Fi hotspots safe?