The new iPad offers apps and mobility useful to business, but it lacks important security measures, such as support for a VPN.
The operative mode of smartphone users seems to be, Security? What security?
Sure, we protect ourselves from hackers. But what about protection from vendors?
For the second time, Facebook had to protect against attempts to get users' personal information.
HP and Symantec offer advice and solutions to help small businesses prepare for the unexpected and ensure that crucial company data doesn't become a disaster statistic.
- What are the top Android security apps?
- What are the top Android security risks?
- What are today's top cyber threats?
- What's the most secure way to delete data?
- How does hard drive encryption work?
- Is old software inherently insecure?
- Are Macs immune to malware?
- How can BYOD risk be managed?
- Which web browser is the most secure?
- How do I protect my iOS device?
- What are the top iPhone security apps?
- How do I secure my wireless network?
- Are public Wi-Fi hotspots safe?