Multi-factor authentication provides a more secure option than passwords and ID alone. We take a comprehensive look at MFA security, two-factor authentication, mobile authentication, biometrics and vendors, and issues to consider before adopting an MFA solution.
Startup Sift Science wants to take fraud prevention to the next level with its platform powered by machine learning.
Startup founded by nCircle veterans uses approach modeled on DNA markers to identify and shut down cyber attacks.
Security analytics startups use Big Data, machine learning, predictive analytics and data lakes to improve cybersecurity.
Startup uses artificial intelligence to fight APTs, zero day attacks and other advanced threats.
Automated intrusion detection that can detect APTs in real time is Vectra Networks' focus.
Vidder offers a multi-pronged approach to application security based on a solution its founder created for the Department of Defense.
Bluebox Security's platform boosts mobile app security without making extra work for developers.
The endpoint is the 'scene of the crime' in enterprise security, so startup SentinelOne targets endpoint security holes left by traditional AV solutions.
- What are the top Android security apps?
- What are the top Android security risks?
- What are today's top cyber threats?
- What's the most secure way to delete data?
- How does hard drive encryption work?
- Is old software inherently insecure?
- Are Macs immune to malware?
- How can BYOD risk be managed?
- Which web browser is the most secure?
- How do I protect my iOS device?
- What are the top iPhone security apps?
- How do I secure my wireless network?
- Are public Wi-Fi hotspots safe?