Unless you have a time machine handy, if you're running SpamAssassin, you should make sure that you update it forthwith, to avoid a 2010 bug problem. Juliet Kemp explains how.
Tip of the Trade: Find password weaknesses before it's too late. john-the-ripper offers three cracking modes to evaluate passwords.
- What are the top Android security apps?
- What are the top Android security risks?
- What are today's top cyber threats?
- What's the most secure way to delete data?
- How does hard drive encryption work?
- Is old software inherently insecure?
- Are Macs immune to malware?
- How can BYOD risk be managed?
- Which web browser is the most secure?
- How do I protect my iOS device?
- What are the top iPhone security apps?
- How do I secure my wireless network?
- Are public Wi-Fi hotspots safe?