Android antivirus, malware, password and encryption apps are all out there to keep the intel on your Android phone yours.
Here is a rundown of apps that can help enhance your Windows Mobile 6.x smartphones security in a variety of ways.
A managed endpoint security product can provide centralized configuration and monitoring capabilities that you wont find in stand-alone anti-virus or more comprehensive Internet security software.
If you resolve to stay secure in the New Year, here are a half-dozen no-cost ways to keep your systems clean without spending green.
Deleting data isn't enough--you also have to wipe it. There are many software tools available that can do this. We help you choose the right one and recommend 12 of our favorites.
Password managers can preserve your computer and data security, as well as your sanity. But how do you know which is best? We walk you through your options and recommend five of the best.
When shopping for secure removable storage devices, such as flash drives or portable hard drives, there are several key points to consider.
If your laptop is running either the Ultimate or Enterprise editions of Windows 7 or Windows Vista, you can take advantage of the BitLocker feature to encrypt the hard drive. Here's how.
Good anti-virus protection is a must, but which should you choose and how much--if anything--should you pay?
Protecting your company's sensitive data and complying with industry or government regulations can be challenging and costly. Policy Commander offers a simple, affordable option.
This utility can't prevent your handheld from disappearing, but it can keep unauthorized people from accessing it or getting to the data it contains.
If any of your employees rely on notebooks to work off site, you might consider a mobile firewall to protect company data.
- What are the top Android security apps?
- What are the top Android security risks?
- What are today's top cyber threats?
- What's the most secure way to delete data?
- How does hard drive encryption work?
- Is old software inherently insecure?
- Are Macs immune to malware?
- How can BYOD risk be managed?
- Which web browser is the most secure?
- How do I protect my iOS device?
- What are the top iPhone security apps?
- How do I secure my wireless network?
- Are public Wi-Fi hotspots safe?