Isn't it time to move beyond the infinitely-hackable name and password combo?
Securing data-at-rest using hardware encrypted hard drives is becoming a popular option to keep information where it belongs.
These all-in-one UTM appliances from the likes of SonicWall and IBM can help make information security a little more manageable.
SMBs like them because they are cheap, easy and effective.
The need to protect your business is greater than ever but help is within reach.
- What are the top Android security apps?
- What are the top Android security risks?
- What are today's top cyber threats?
- What's the most secure way to delete data?
- How does hard drive encryption work?
- Is old software inherently insecure?
- Are Macs immune to malware?
- How can BYOD risk be managed?
- Which web browser is the most secure?
- How do I protect my iOS device?
- What are the top iPhone security apps?
- How do I secure my wireless network?
- Are public Wi-Fi hotspots safe?