Facebook will expand its use of MarkMonitor AntiFraud Solutions to fight phishing attacks, the companies announced as the site was under attack.
Panda Security, the Spain-based antivirus software, today released a new free antivirus program called Panda Cloud Antivirus.
Cloud computings utility and power in everyday life reached a notable new milestone today with Panda Securitys free PC security service.
Windows XP users can't get no respect. A couple of weeks ago, Microsoft announced that it would no longer offer free support for XP, apart from critical security patches.
Boston Business Journal: "The Massachusetts-based computer hacker operating under the pseudonym Dshocker pled guilty Tuesday to computer intrusion, interstate threats and wire fraud and will do time in prison, according to the U.S. attorneys office in Boston."
Washington Post: "Confronted with information that one Silicon Valley computer firm was hosting organizations that controlled the distribution of much of the world's spam, Internet service providers pulled the plug and McColo Corp., the hosting firm, went dark." Complete story
- What are the top Android security apps?
- What are the top Android security risks?
- What are today's top cyber threats?
- What's the most secure way to delete data?
- How does hard drive encryption work?
- Is old software inherently insecure?
- Are Macs immune to malware?
- How can BYOD risk be managed?
- Which web browser is the most secure?
- How do I protect my iOS device?
- What are the top iPhone security apps?
- How do I secure my wireless network?
- Are public Wi-Fi hotspots safe?